1. Combine 1 – 8 oz. bar of cream cheese with 3 cups milk and 1 cup of water. Bring almost to a boil stirring often until the cream cheese is melted.
2. Add the mix and the pasta and cook on high, stirring often until the pasta is done.(20-25 minutes)
3. Add one can (13 oz) chicken – drained and chopped or 2 cups of precooked chicken. Add 1 – 10 oz. can of diced tomatoes. There are many ﬂavors of diced tomatoes. Use plain or whichever you prefer.
4. Mix well and pour the mixture into an 8” x 8” baking pan or casserole dish. Break or crunch 8-10 large tortilla chips into the dish and top with shredded cheese.
5. Put in the oven at 350° for 10 minutes.
6. Options – You can wait and crumble in the tortilla chips just before serving for a crunchier texture.